2016年5月8日星期日

Mother's Day Card Making (part II)

Date: 6th May 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Durian
Theme: Colourful Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Mother's Day Card Making (part II)

The children had pasted all the colourful paper onto the heart shape yesterday. Today, they needed to cut out the heart shape.

Once they were done with that, they will come and collect a piece of rectangular paper as the card. I told the children to colour it as colourful as possible. Yet, some still insisted that they wanted to draw pictures on it. I won't mind.

After the children were done with the colouring of their paper, they will come and get the message for Mother's Day and pasted the message with the heart shape onto that colourful paper.

Lastly, they will come to me to get their name which I have also printed for them to paste it at the bottom of the message. Besides that, I also gave them some decorates such as stars to put it onto their card. I told them that their mother deserves a star from their child too.

It was a busy process that I forgotten to take any photos for this activity. Oops!

Anyhow, I guess that would be a surprise for mothers. Happy Mother's Day!

没有评论:

发表评论