2016年5月8日星期日

Book Sharing & Mother's Day card making (part I)

Date: 5th May 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Durian
Theme: Colourful Animal
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing & Mother's Day card making (part I)

Today, Germaine brought us a book to share with the class - Bulldog's Big Day. It's a story about a bulldog who wanted to look for a job.


The worksheet that I gave yesterday was not completed yet. Quickly, we went through the information on the worksheet and complete it accordingly.

The children voiced out that they would like to do the same art work that I was holding in hand yesterday. Therefore, today, I prepared a heart shape and some colour papers for them to do the tear and paste. Tomorrow, we shall concentrate on completing the rest of the art work for Mother's Day card.








没有评论:

发表评论