2016年6月30日星期四

Sharing about Finding Dory

Date: 29th June 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Durian
Theme: Colourful Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Sharing about Finding Dory

The children arrived back to the school from the movie theater about 2pm today. Therefore, they quickly took their bath and lunch. As a result, the children had their nap until 4pm. I brought them out to run about before they had their snack time around 4:30pm.

We started our class around 5pm today. I wanted to get the children to talk about the movie, however, only 3 said that they understand the story while the rest just looked puzzle. I tried my best to mention some sea creatures in the movie with the hope that the children could recall the story line. Unfortunately, the children seem to look tired and puzzled about it as well.

Therefore, I called it a day. We shall talk about it on the next day with the hope that their class teacher could explain or even described it in Mandarin before I see them again in the afternoon.

没有评论:

发表评论